A few highlights below!
"We may not understand why our sufferings linger or the reason the trial we are facing does not let up, but God knows. And if we will trust Him in the midst of it, He will bring us to a place of blessing."
My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are you ways My ways. Isaiah 55:8
"When we submit ourselves to His plan- even if it includes trial and heartache- we position ourselves for tremendous blessing."
Cast all you anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5: 5-7
"Remember, He is not the One who created adversity, but He uses it to strengthen our faith and mold our lives so that we reflect His love and grace to others. It is in the hard places in life that we learn the deeper truths of God."
What truths are you learning?
2 comments:
You know the song "Everlasting God" by Brenton Brown (performed by others)? God used that song in PROFOUND ways during our wait. It says "Strength will rise as I waith upon the Lord." Just tonight it came on the ipod playing and I got to tell Jadon about how God was speaking to me while he was in his birthmom's tummy and I didn't know it yet. Special moment. You are creating a basis for those moments with your future children right now. You are glorifying God with your wait. Thank you for sharing it with us.
I just know I identify with the lessons here - and I know I need to learn them! I am tired of some particular struggles in my own life, that feel like they will never let up or go away. I often consider the Israelites, wandering around for 40 YEARS!! and I cringe. I feel like 15 years has been a long time - but 40?? What about a lifetime? What if some issues WON'T be resolved during my life on earth? It's hard to consider this - but I am trying to.
Post a Comment