Hannah's Prayer "There is no one holy like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. 1 Samuel 2:2
I can tell you have a heart for Asian children. Looking forward to seeing how God leads your life towards orphans from here. . .
Thanks for adding the picture of Guatemala children. Really, truly, I was just commenting that God really has put Children in Asia on your heart. I think that is wonderful!! You are sweet though for adding Guatemala.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I can tell you have a heart for Asian children.
Looking forward to seeing how God leads your life towards orphans from here. . .
Thanks for adding the picture of Guatemala children. Really, truly, I was just commenting that God really has put Children in Asia on your heart. I think that is wonderful!! You are sweet though for adding Guatemala.
Post a Comment