Last week, I was very much reminded that His plans are not always our plans and I may not understand His plans. Sometimes, it feels like His plans are hurting us and even though it may seem that way to our little human heads, there is a GREATER plan. A plan that can wipe out every question, every hurt...if we are open to accepting it. Hard to do when the situation is so real and so deep and feels so sad.
My close friend miscarried last week. Baby B and our baby were sure to be best of friends. Secretly, I had fun plans for us as mommies with our babies who would have been only a few months apart. My friend and I can relate in so many ways. We both struggled to get pregnant and when we both did...wow, it was an answer to many, many prayers. We both cried when each of us announced our pregnancies..so, so happy for one another.
Sadly, things did not turn out as I had dreamed they would. Isn't life as such? Then I think back to all the hardships I have gone through in life and in the moment they all were so hard and felt so bad and felt like maybe God was not there. But, I have always come out of it with more clarity and a closeness to the Lord that I would not have had otherwise. I pray for my dear friend that the pain only leads her closer to our Father and that someday, in His perfect timing, Baby B will be born from her physically or from her heart...whatever HIS plan is.
Lift your eyes up today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praying for your friend.
Post a Comment