After 7 weeks and 6 days in the hospital, we have all arrived home safe and sound. I have only had a few meltdowns. My first meltdown was when I was trying to figure out how to measure out her supplement feeds and how much she will need. I just did not want to do it "wrong." It was just another reminder that she is still considered a preemie and we are going to have to do extra things for her that others don't have to with full term babies. Faith did great on the ride home from the hospital. I, on the other hand, cried like a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww, hang in there Leah!! I've had many meltdowns in the last 2 wks and Otto was full term. You will do an amazing job!! It's okay to cry :)
Congrats on bringing that little beauty home!! How exciting!
Post a Comment