Here is our little sweetie at 4 mos. This really was not what I had in mind for a picture of a happy girl. I planned to retake the picture, but time has gotten away from us and well...this really is how our girl has spent most of the 2 mos. she has been home...in tears. Sigh... It has been super tough that is for sure to have your baby; who we have waited YEARS for, be so "unhappy." I know this time will pass, but as much as I want the time to pass and get past this "phase" I really don't want it to go too fast because I want to enjoy this time she is an infant. I have been on quite the journey through this and someday I will share more on that topic.
One thing that Faith is doing more and more that I LOVE is cooing/talking. So love that interaction!
2 comments:
I love the picture...and one day, so will she!!!
That sounds like the way I spend my days with our five week old :) Actually, she only screams if I put her down - but it's really tough to carry a baby around ALL day long. Oh well, we love her to pieces and this phase will be over before we know it. It's just not one bit like I pictured it to be!
Post a Comment