Okay, so I don't know how to order things on my blog. Hah!
Read the post Getting Really Real first then go back and read The Day I Met You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hannah's Prayer "There is no one holy like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. 1 Samuel 2:2
2 comments:
So glad that you are writing and sharing your feelings. I truly believe it will help you to heal emotionally and physically. I, in my heart of hearts, believe that part of the reason that I am pregnant now is becuase of my blog. Of getting my feelings out there to help me to heal. Writing is something that you can't hide from, and even if no one else reads it, it slowly begins to heal you and help you. Keep writing girl...
Thanks for sharing. we'll keep praying. i'd love to help however i can.
Post a Comment