Thursday, March 24, 2011

Because you all are dying to know!

How To Fold a Fitted Sheet


"One of the biggest challenges you will face in your life." 
Quote by Fitted Sheet Folder Expert Lady


I feel much better now that I can cross off 'how to fold a fitted sheet' from my list of life challenges. 
How 'bout you?

4 comments:

AJ, Pattie, and Arianna Brewer said...

My Grandma Garrett used to be able to fold fitted sheets like that! It was such a pain when one was looking for a flat sheet & you couldn't tell them from the fitted! LOL She would always refold all of our fitted sheets when she came to visit us. Just straightening up!

The Richardson's said...

Isn't that a question that everyone has always wanted to know. She makes it look so easy. Now I guess I need to try it out and see how "easy" it really is! Thanks for sharing.

David and Rachel said...

Ok, now this is some helpful information! I laughed out loud when this video started...if only I could actually do it as good as her. :)

Amy said...

That's actually pretty easy, it looks like. I was sceptical, thinking it would be too much trouble to do. Thanks, Leah!