"Your fertility challenges hurt this much because you already have a mother's heart and are grieving for your children." (Hannah's Hope~Jennifer Saake)
I really could not put this quote into better words to describe the deep feelings that I have. I really have felt like I have been grieving. I have fought deep depressed feelings off and on through this whole year. It is like each month trying to prepare for a piece of my heart to be torn away and then it takes some time to heal only to be torn again...and again... and again...It is so hard to describe the emptiness that I have felt over the last year.
You know what is comforting? God has felt this same way. God has given his son, so that we could be HIS child. Wow! He knows how I feel. I am holding onto this...tightly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment