I have hit a crossroad. I think I have come to this road before...monthy actually...10mos I believe. Each time the two roads are there. I know which one I should take, but I must confess I don't always boldly take the right road; the road I know is good and plenty.
The two roads are "God's Road" and "My Road." "My Road" is all about me. It is all about my timing. It is all about "why me??" It is all about when it works best for me. It is all about my desires and wanting to be where I think I should be. It is about control. "God's Road" is not about me. It is not about my timing, what works best for what I think, or my desires, or about my control. "God's Road" is perfect in His way. Sometimes I see a cloud on "God's Road" and just can't see it (His plan). Sometimes I am afraid to see it because what if it is not what I want or what I think I can handle. God I need to see some of your road because I am struggling; struggling to understand.
So here I am...way past my bedtime and feeling depressed. It is in this time, that I fight my doubts and pray God brings me back and that I come to see HOPE again. Hope in believing that in His perfect time we will be right where He wants us to be and we will look back and be so thankful for the little life however whenever it may enter into our life; born in me or born in my heart.
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
Romans 8:28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
praying for you. thanks for all you share!
Leah - I will be praying for you. I wish I could come and give you a big hug right now. I'll especially be thinking of you on Sunday, my friend. I love you!
When it is a daily choice to follow God's path, the exhaustion of the emotional roller coaster often trumps any anticipation of what it might hold. I wonder if I am missing anything on that road while in the process of convincing myself that God does know best.
Wow, your story is amazing. I found your blog through the Dashing Dish and ended up here, on your original blog. I know it was God who led me here. We've been TTC for a year and a half and it's been so tough.
Post a Comment