“Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. ~Matthew 6: 19-20
I am reminded of selfishness and worldly treasures tonight. The t.v. is on in the background tuned to a home show and I just had to stop what I was doing because I almost did not believe what I was hearing. A couple's house was being showcased and they were showing everyone their $8,000 toliet that self cleans and well pretty much everything for that amount of money. My heart seriously sank because that is the exact amount of money my friend needs in the first step to bring home her adopted daughter from Ethiopia. What has this world come to?
Praying for all the orphans in our world that just simply want a forever family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just saw this and before I even read the end I thought, that's exactly how much money we need! a toliet (eye roll)
Post a Comment