Friday, October 23, 2009

Glimpse

As you know in this infertility journey there are lots of 'why' questions.

Why are we struggling with this?
Why is this timing not right when it seems like the perfect timing to me?
Why does it seem like it is so easy for everyone else?
Why did You chose us to walk this difficult path?
We don't always get the answers to our questions. But, God has given me glimpses this past week. For the first time in 15 months I can say "I can see a purpose in my infertility." I can't even begin to describe the beauty in that my dear friends and readers. I pray that God would give you one glimpse of purpose in whatever journey you are on.
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

1 comment:

The Richardson's said...

I'm so blessed to call you friend. I not only continue to pray for you along this journey but also learn from you. You are such an inspiring and uplifting woman!