Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hope

It was music to my ears to have the doctor say, "you are measuring where you need to be." Yes! Our little girl is growing and it does not appear behind like she was at our sonogram at 17.5 weeks. I have definately gone through a belly growth spurt in the last 5 weeks! Because I am over 35 that qualifies us to have a level 2 ultrasound. It will be wonderful to see our girl again. Hopefully, she is doing well and developing into who she is meant to be. God has really been showing me areas I need to work on and one of those areas is WORRY. Worry is really like a disease. You have to really fight it!

I read on someone else's blog about a verse she uses to pray for her child. I LOVE the idea, so I want to share it with you.

For I know the plans I have for (insert child's name), declares the Lord, plans to prosper (insert child's name), and not to harm (child's name), to give (child's name) a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

April said...

I love the verse idea, Leah! I'm so glad to see your updates and hear that everything is going well!

Jami said...

"Worry is like a disease, you really have to fight it." Profound words! Keep fighting my friend and know that God has His arms of love wrapped tightly around you!

Love you!