
I have been thinking more about my last post. I truly think worry is like a disease. It can totally take over your whole thinking and it distances you from God. It is a little demons skeem to move you farther away from God. When I am in my worry thinking that is all I can think about!
The latest worry is going into a level 2 ultrasound. I qualify for this simply because of my age not because they necessarily saw something that was worrisome. But, when I have my worry hat on, I struggle with the 'what if's.'
Today, I was thinking about my worrying disease and how dishonoring that is to God. It is like I am saying God's work is not good enough. How can you judge a perfect God like that? Well, I seem to think I can when I am in the worry box.
This baby in my belly is completely designed by God and made just the way he intended. Maybe she will come out with a stamp on her little hiney saying, "Made perfect in His Image."
3 comments:
I completely understand the whole worrying thing. But just know you are going to love this little girl no matter what! When is your ultrasound? Just know I will be thinking about you!
yep, she's definitely the perfect baby for you! God made her exactly like He intended, however it is that she comes out. and i have a feeling she'll be pretty cute! we'll keep praying. and i'm looking forward to seeing her, too. she has an awesome mama.
I've been meaning to post on your new blog forever now... a beautiful job and such powerful words and thoughts you share. And - I am SO EXCITED for you. You will be such a wonderful mom and this little girl couldn't be more lucky. Things will be just fine. God is perfect and he has created a perfect daughter for you to have and raise. And by the way, the worry thing is so normal...it comes with every pregnancy...and then it changes once they are here, but never goes away. I feel it is my job as a mom to be my kids biggest cheerleader, and to worry! But you are right, you can't let it cloud the precious moments that fly by so quickly. So worry is healthy, just do it happily. Enjoy it all. I'll be excited to hear more as the day gets near. Take care.
Post a Comment