Sunday, April 25, 2010

I am still here!

I have been pretty MIA from this blog and my dear friend from church told me that I need to update! Thanks for the nudge Rachel! :)

We have been up to our eyeballs in house cleaning and fixing since I last visited you here. It all started on Spring Break with cleaning out almost every nook and crany of this house. It was a lot of work especially when you are carrying extra weight. :) I think I cleaned every day/night until the beginning of April when we put our house on the market. It sold in two days by the first couple who walked through the door. It was almost too good to be true...and well...it kind of was. Through inspections they found some problems we were not expecting at all...so $$$ are flying out of the wallet we did not expect. It is not a done deal in the selling of our house, but we are getting very close now. On the other side of the coin, we have spent many evenings after work and weekends looking at houses. I think we went to look at over 20 houses. Our first choice house ended up not working out. :( Our second choice house seems to be working out so far.

So, selling a house, buying a house, preparing for a baby, and deciding about if I go back to work fulltime next year has just about done me in. I think I am beyond exhausted mentally, physically, and emotionally. Hubby is at that point, too. We just keep praying God guides our steps and that we would not doubt His plan. I need to remember that over and over again.

On the baby end, I made it through my glucose test. I 'ordered' the yummy orange flavor. It was not too bad, but hard to drink fast. If I don't hear from the dr. by tomorrow, I passed the test and don't have to drink the stuff again.

I am starting to feel baby more and more. My belly will pop up and down at times and I just think that is so amazing. Baby seems to be pretty mild tempered because I don't feel her moving all the time. I think she is just in there chilling...just like her mom and dad like to do. :)

1 comment:

David and Rachel said...

What a great update! And what a blessing to be able to possibly sell and buy your house so quickly. See you soon!