
We have a little surprise over here (9 weeks early)!
Faith Brianne
May 4, 2010
3 lbs 4 oz 16 in
Our Miss Faith is going to need NICU care for at least 6-8 weeks. Please join us in prayer for her.
Hannah's Prayer "There is no one holy like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. 1 Samuel 2:2
5 comments:
Praying with you for your sweet baby Faith!
WOW! Congratulations Leah! She is a beautiful little peanut! Our Elliana was 3 lbs at 9 weeks early too! She is still a peanut but growing steadily!
I will be praying for your little Faith! :-)
Congrats! She's an early bird! Will keep you all in prayer.
Leah - I don't think I ever emailed you did I? I am so happy for you and will pray for sweet Faith!!
Congrats on a beautiful little girl!
My prayers are with you and baby Faith!
Post a Comment