Friday, April 15, 2011

I maybe a little crazy!

So, I have entered this contest!  I am super excited about this opportunity.  An online toy company called Hopscout is having a contest to pick 5 Moms to join their online team of editors.  The first step was to post a video.  Once the video is posted people can vote on it.  The top 20 videos move onto the next level where the top 20 will receive a product to review.  From there 5 winners are choosen.

In a lot of ways, this opportunity is a little piece of a childhood dream for me. :)  Getting there is a little out of my comfort zone.  I mean, I posted a video on facebook of me having a tea party with dolls.  And, now I am asking for your vote and for you to ask your friends to vote for me.  Eeek! 

Hop on over and cast your vote!  You can only vote 1 time, so it is easy, easy. 

Thank you sooooooo much! 

No comments: