Friday, April 22, 2011

The Hopscout Journey

Did ya know I was doing a contest?  LOL!  If you follow me on Facebook, then you are probably rolling your eyes right now because I have been posting info and my link for over a week. Daily. Almost Hourly!  It has been quite a ride and it continues until Monday night.  So, if you haven't voted AND you don't even need a Facebook account, then hop on over using this link.  Vote Here!

In the end, it does not matter whether I win/lose it really has been about the process and what I have learned.  I have really prayed that if this is something God wants for me then He will guide my steps and lead hearts to vote.  Of course, now that I have seen some of the videos of other contestants I feel embarrassed or like "I am totally not good enough for this" or "my video is not creative enough." Etc. Etc. Etc. NOT GOOD ENOUGH is a lie I have listened to in my head for a long, long time and even though God has healed so much of this and I have learned to not listen to those type of lies, I still fall into bad habits. 

In closing, I will mention an atta girl! 

I am proud of myself for stepping in front of a camera, writing a script for the video, and following it through to the end. 

I will close with my little inspiration! 

Mmmm pumpkin!

1 comment:

Krissie said...

I'm proud of you too!!!