Ha! That is pretty much the ONLY thing I miss about having a dog. After we gave our dog away I was shocked at how quickly my floor got dirty. He was keeping it clean for me!
LOL No joke! When our dogs come in for the evening they sprint straight to Arianna's high chair. They are tall enough they sniff out any crumbs lurking in the seat as well as scrubbing the floor down!
2 comments:
Ha! That is pretty much the ONLY thing I miss about having a dog. After we gave our dog away I was shocked at how quickly my floor got dirty. He was keeping it clean for me!
LOL No joke! When our dogs come in for the evening they sprint straight to Arianna's high chair. They are tall enough they sniff out any crumbs lurking in the seat as well as scrubbing the floor down!
Post a Comment