This week's prompt is Perfect Bathroom. I have actually struggled with this one...to me a bathroom is a bathroom. I guess I don't get too excited about bathrooms. That isn't to say there aren't beautiful bathrooms!
So, as I dealt with my child's slobber, snot, crankiness, and clingyness today, I was trying to think of what inspires me about bathrooms and what would I want in a dream bathroom. It then hit me! I mean why didn't I think of this before! My dream bathroom can be summed up in one hyphenated word
SELF-CLEANING!
I mean wouldn't it be a dream if your bathroom was like a self-cleaning oven?! All you would have to do is close the door, push a button, and wait awhile and wahlah...the bathroom is sparkling clean.
Gotta.love.that!!
1 comment:
I saw this European house on HGTV that had a "wet room" instead of a tradtional bathroom with a separate tub and shower combo. It was just a tiled room with a toilet, a sink area and in the corner a shower head. So that could be the start of your self-cleaning concept along with one of those Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaners for the entire room! Ha!
Post a Comment