Thursday, June 9, 2011

Inspiration: Kitchen

The next Gussy Sews Inspiration prompt is: Kitchens!  I am blessed to have a kitchen that has all the basics needed for cooking for my family, but it is not a dream kitchen.  So, that got me thinking...what would I want for a dream kitchen??  And, you know what came to my mind?!?! 

Is this sweet baby! 



I dream of a kitchenaid!  Someday my dream shall come true...pretty please!


I then thought of who do I love watching on design tv shows? Sarah from Sarah's House. I love all her color. It just makes me want to skip down the street!


And what would be better than having a kitchenaid match my kitchen island??  Uhh...nothing. :)


Have a sweet day!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

i love the kitchen, and you need a kitchen aid mixer they are multi purpose and so so fun.

Amy Priddy :||: Priddy Creations said...

I seriously love the floors in that kitchen! I'm linking up to and found you on Maggie's blog!

Amy