Good morning! It wouldn't let me email back for some reason. Anyway, it's from Erin Condren. They are really expensive - $50 and I would have never bought one but there have been a lot of half off deals lately (from plum district, one kings lane). Now that I have it though I do think I'd pay the full $50. It goes from August 2011 through December 2012. I love it because there is enough space at the start of each month where I can list out a menu plan. And each day is separated by morning, day, and night so there is a lot of room to write. Her website is www.erincondren.com. Hope you have a great Sunday!
1 comment:
Good morning! It wouldn't let me email back for some reason. Anyway, it's from Erin Condren. They are really expensive - $50 and I would have never bought one but there have been a lot of half off deals lately (from plum district, one kings lane). Now that I have it though I do think I'd pay the full $50. It goes from August 2011 through December 2012. I love it because there is enough space at the start of each month where I can list out a menu plan. And each day is separated by morning, day, and night so there is a lot of room to write. Her website is www.erincondren.com. Hope you have a great Sunday!
Post a Comment