Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finders Weepers

Sometimes on the infertility journey emotions come when you least expect it.

I was cleaned out my closet and other nooks and crannies and came across somethings I have forgotten.

Can you take things back to Kohl's even though it has been over a year old? I have the original receipt and all price tags are on.

When we first began this "let's start a family" journey, I would daydream about how we were going to tell our parents. I had this all planned out...probably my first mistake right there... that I was going to put the baby's due date in a picture frames that say, "Grandma Loves Me" and "Grandpa Loves Me." Well, the frames are still in the bag, in the box, and receipt intact. I am just not excited about the frames anymore and I am tired of them hanging around here, so I think I am going to return them--if they let me. If, returning is not an option then I will either offer them back to Kohl's or they will be in a garage sale near you.

I also found a pair of maternity jeans from Target that were dirt cheap, so I bought them...without being preggo...which was probably a repeat mistake. Maybe I should hold onto those as my "fat jeans." LOL!

The best news of the day...IS OUR GUEST/STORAGE ROOM IS SPARKLING CLEAN AND ORGANIZED.

UPDATE: I did end up returning the frames. I got cash back and treated myself to my favorite at Einstein Bagel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a onies that sat in my closet for YEARS! I encourage you to hold onto the frames. You will be a parent, God knows when. You will still have a need to tell your parents no matter how God brings your baby to you.