Thursday, August 27, 2009

I "Gave Up" Caffeine...

..in July '08 to try and be healthy for the pregnancy I thought I would be going through shortly after that. Well, as you know that pregnancy still has not happened. I was so good and did not drink my beloved Diet Pepsi for many months. Oh, how I missed thee! I switched to the caffeine free variety and it was all well for awhile. Somedays I just miss the good ol' stuff. It is on the tough days that I usually break down and go for the caffeine. Tomorrow is gonna be one of those days and I don't have a problem stopping at my fav drink spot at 7:45am for it!

Cheers!





2 comments:

Leigh said...

Praying for you right this second! I hope today is not as tough as you think it will be, I hope that God surrounds you with Peace and Hope, know that you are loved!

And I feel stupid even writing this after that but Yes you can buy something to donate, you don't have to make it at all! Thank you for all your support over the last few weeks, you have no idea what it means!

Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.