For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.
A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time to harvest.
A time to kill and a time to heal.
A time to tear down and a time to build up.
A time to cry and a time to laugh.
A time to grieve and a time to dance.
A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones.
A time to embrace and a time to turn away.
A time to search and a time to quit searching.
A time to keep and a time to throw away.
A time to tear and a time to mend.
A time to be quiet and a time to speak.
A time to love and a time to hate.
A time for war and a time for peace.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8
I love this room. This the room I keep all my clothes in because our master bedroom closet is not big enough for both our clothes. So, every morning and evening I am in this room. For the past two years, I have imagined how we would set this room up as a nursery. Today, it just really hit me that this room will never be that nursery. We will be moving by next summer, so this room will stay as it is~~zebra print and all.
2 comments:
thank you for this post. I really needed it today!
Hi Leah,
Unfortunately, we are SO busy right now that getting your item/s by Friday probably wouldn't happen...we ask people for up to 5 business days for the item to leave our hands from the day of payment, so it would for sure get SHIPPED by Friday, but wouldn't GET to you by Friday!
Hope this helps!
Kelly
Post a Comment