Monday, August 3, 2009

Waiting

I was reminded of this song from another fellow blogger. I think it is the perfect song for us 'waiting.'

While I am Waiting by John Waller

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Good song. Another good song during this waiting period is "You'll Come".

Gray and I live in SC for now, we both grew up here and are committed to living here until our adoption is complete unless God shows us something we aren't expecting.

Now this has more to do with your Lamp Feet post. If you are feeling this urge, do it. I don't think you feel it unless God wants you to, I don't think you have adoption urges that aren't from God. When it comes to countries Gray and I had always said Asia Asia Asia then all the sudden Africa hit us upside the heads and made us go straight to our knees. Africa is our heart now in every sense of having a place that you are totally in love with. We wanted to have a heart for our children's people and God showed us that. All that to say, you will know. You are just drawn to that place. Praying for your heart.

Leigh said...

okay obviously Asia isn't a country we had just talked about a handful of Asian countries and we also know that Africa isn't a country but we just love it as a whole and are prayful that all of our kids will be from different African countries. just so you don't think I'm an idiot :)

candice said...

This song meant so much to me during our wait, as you may have seen from the video on our blog.
I pray that you will choose to keep on serving him and worshipping during this difficult wait.
((HUGS))