Monday, September 7, 2009

Letting Myself Daydream...



I remember over a year ago when we decided that we thought it would be a good time to start a family, I would daydream about how I would decorate the nursery. Over time, I abruptly stopped dreaming about baby things. It was just too hard! Today, (I don't know what moved me to do it) I decided to browse the web for cute nurseries. Finding girl nurseries is SO much easier than finding boy nurseries that I like. I really am not attracted to animals, bugs, sports, or any of the usual boy themes, so when I did a search of "vintage nurseries" I was pleasantly surprised to find a cowboy theme. Now, I am not a country girl or anything like that, but for some reason I could really see my boy having a cowboy room.



2 comments:

Leigh said...

very cute! it's hard to find nursery stuff that you would want to look at every single day. so much of it is cheesy.

The Richardson's said...

You always did like "prints". Don't you have zebra print in your bedroom?