It has been awhile and I have missed posting. I have just been too tired lately! Things are going well. On Jan. 14, 2010 I started to feel the baby move. It was quite strange at first feeling the little flutters/bubbles/ tickles. Now, I absolutely LOVE it. I love being reminded of the miracle growing in me. I am SO thankful and still find myself thinking this is all a dream on some days. We had our ultrasound on Wednesday and I was SO nervous. I just kept praying that everything would be okay and God reminded me that He is in control that He is in charge of this creation and I really can't do anything other than try and be healthy with what I put in my body. My breath was taken away when the baby first popped up on the screen. I just could not believe that was our baby and that baby was in ME. I was trying not to cry too much because it was shaking the ultrasound thingy. All the organs look good, so that was a big sigh of relief. The baby is measuring pretty small and so of course I took that away with me and worried over it and still fight the worry. The dr. said I don't need to worry about it at this point. But, I do. So, I will cling to God's word.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6
Would you like to know what we are having?
We are having a Girl!
I was in complete shock. I was sure it was a boy.
I am completely in love with having a girl though. :)
Keep the FAITH friends. My prayer is for God to bless you with a child in someway, somehow, in HIS perfect timing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats!!!
(Are you going to name her Hannah? :))
i stumbled across your blog and just wanted to let you know that you encouraged me tonight. i've just had a miscarriage and wanted to let you know how your faith has blessed me tonight. congratulations!
Congratulations! Little girls are SOOO much fun!!! I'm excited for you and for all the Lord has in store for you. It's a constant faith journey - before you were pregnant, now as you carry your baby, and once she arrives. God will use this baby girl in so many ways in your life!!
Leah, I just read this!! How exciting - a girl!! I will pray for your heart too. I love you, my friend!
Leah, I haven't been to your blog in a long time, but wanted to jump in and say a big CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have a beautiful story that God has weaved and don't be afraid to share it! What a blessed baby she will be and I am curious to know what you will name her? You know our Elliana's name means: God has answered my prayers.
Just a thought! :-)
Post a Comment