Hannah's Prayer "There is no one holy like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. 1 Samuel 2:2
look at all that dark hair. she is so cute! praying she just keeps getting bigger and stronger.
She has her eyes open! What neat photos. Joe and I have been praying for Baby Faith, for her breathing, glad to hear she's off O2. We'll pray that she gains weight!
Oooh, I love these! So glad to hear that she is making progress! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
look at all that dark hair. she is so cute! praying she just keeps getting bigger and stronger.
She has her eyes open! What neat photos. Joe and I have been praying for Baby Faith, for her breathing, glad to hear she's off O2. We'll pray that she gains weight!
Oooh, I love these! So glad to hear that she is making progress! :)
Post a Comment