Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Giveaway Is HERE!


The Giveaway is HERE!  Who wouldn't want a super cute diaper wipe case?!  So, throw out your old one and leave a comment with your chance to win one!  These also make fun baby shower gifts, too.

Here is all you have to do.
 Leave me a comment saying which one you like best

(If you don't have a google account, you can still leave a comment.  Use the anonymous button and then after you leave your comment sign with your name so I know who you are.) 

The winner will be drawn on Thursday!




7 comments:

David and Rachel said...

I don't have a baby, but I will someday right?! I also have lots of opportunities for shower giving!!!! I like the paisley ones. Is it ok that I comment?

Kim said...

I love the pink and aqua. So cute!! Did you make these??

The Richardson's said...

I like the paisley one on the lower left. These are super cute, Leah. I actually made a night shirt out of the black and pink (lower right) fabric. Love it too!

Krissie said...

These are sooooo cute!!! Where did they come from?
I'm commenting.... cause I want one, I'll either give it as a gift, or save it for some day :) or maybe Maya needs one. :)

The Evans Family said...

They are very cute! I have been wanting to make one since the twins were born and never have. I'll take one already made! I like the paisley one in the lower left and the pink and black one in the lower right.

sarah.flyingkites said...

CUTE!! Did you make these??

I love the one Faith is holding in the top 2 pictures.

FUN!!

Adam and Becca Foster said...

So cute- I like the paisley one- gotta have a not-so-girly one for my boys! And with a new boy on the way, I guess I need a new wipe case.