Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gussy Sews Week 3

It's that time of the week!  It's time to link up with Gussy Sews Linky Party.  This week's prompt is GREEN.  I have to admit this one was a bit harder for me.  I did, however, find myself noticing everything that is green. :)  Nothing really really got me though.  So, my inspiration may be a little s-t-r-e-t-c-h.

I am SO in love with this crafty creation!


They are the perfect flowers for me, really.  They never die!  My lack of watering it will actually keep them "alive."  You don't even want to water paper flowers 'planted' in coffee grounds do ya?!? 

Oh, you say, "hey, I wanna make that!"  Well, go right ahead and do it!  Just follow here.  That is what I did!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore the website you found that tutorial on - so cute & easy! I might have to try these soon :)

Julie S said...

So so cute!! And you are right, perfect flowers since they will never die!!!

Annie @ Wattlebird said...

These are very cute! I do love real flowers, but it is so disappointing when they start to wilt.

jamie w said...

I am going to have to make me some paper flowers because I can't keep plants alive.

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea!!! i love it!

Unknown said...

This is such a great idea!! I hopped over from Gussy Sews. :) I find myself either overwatering (or not watering at all!!) my flowers or plants...this is a great solution! ;)

-Erin
www.gracefilledblog.com

thetwistedruffle said...

oh these would be perfect in my house too! i always kill houseplants so my husband forbids me to buy any. the problem is i love plants!!

Anonymous said...

Very very cute! I kill all the plants I get :(
I should try this

emma said...

ooh! thanks for sharing! i <3 it!