I knew the day would come.
She found the stairs.
It is like keeping a bee from honey.
And, I am tired.
I tried to steer her clear of the stairs.
See that hard hardwood floor below?
She didn't seem to be bothered by it.
Mama couldn't take her eyes off of it.
I tried the stern "no." and redirection.
Little Boogie would have none of it.
So, I caved.
Let her practice.
Hey, it is good gross motor..do ya blame me?!
Look Mom, "NO HANDS."
Little did she know there would be a new sheriff in town.
A.K.A.
BABY GATE
2 comments:
hahahaha!!! Love it!!!!! Such a big girl!!! I also love her little leg warmers...where did you find them? I've been trying to find some for Madilyn. (Not like she needs them now since it's so stinkin' HOT!!!)
Haha, so cute! My kids LOVE the stairs and we have a lot of them in our house, so I can relate!
Post a Comment