Sunday, August 9, 2009

Helping Others Bring Home Their Blessing

Over the last week, I have been pondering and asking God what I should do with this strong desire to help orphans/adoptions. Since God has not given us a clear for sure on what we are supposed to do or how to proceed, I have been thinking about what I can do now to help others. I told my husband yesterday that I need to do something.

So, I have two buttons on my blog now. I have never met Adrienne or Leigh, but I have been following their blogs for a few months and we have shared a few comments back and forth. I just love to read how God has touched them and led them to adoption. Both families are doing some pretty fun fundraisers that you will want to join! Click on the buttons and take a peek!

I don't want to leave anyone out who I may not know about. If you are in the process of adopting, follow this blog, and want me to add your button, PLEASE leave a comment.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

thanks, Leah. also I have seen drawn from water, I check back often to see if maybe just maybe those children will be able to be adopted, if they are I can promise you Gray and I are all over it!