Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tiny, but Mighty!

Today was our level 2 sonogram and even though I felt like I was in a sauna due to the heater going awry (felt bad for the staff working there...it was miserable), it went well. Little girl looked good and is still measuring small by a little over a week. The sonogram tech said she suggested a due date closer to July 11th. This kid may be asking to stop at 7/11 for a Slurpee. :) She was more modest this time around and we did not get a good look to confirm, but we still plan on a lavendar nursery. I just cannot tell you how blessed and relieved it is to hear that your child is developing well. It is amazing how the littlest things remind you of how special small blessings are. One of these days I will get off my laptop and head to the basement and scan a sonogram picture. We got a picture of her face today.

The question of late is "do you have a name?" Well, the short answer is 'no.' I do have a list and so far hubby has not gotten too excited about any of them, yet does not know what he likes. Typical guy????? What was your experience? I do have to say that I have one name that I have been playing with and each day it seems to sound more and more like a fit.

God continues to be teaching me about worry and trust and waiting on Him. We have a lot of decisions to make in the next few months.

I do want to keep remembering all the joy and this verse reminds me of joy.

You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11

2 comments:

David and Rachel said...

Leah,

We can absolutely be in contact about the meet. I completely understand. Honestly, I'm not sure if Saturday would be the best for me either. Maybe we'll just catch the next one!

Jason, Jessica, Reegan, Gavin and Emerson said...

Leah, I am so excited for you! Lavendar will be a beautiful color for the nursery!