A few months ago, I found Gussy Sews blog. I was so inspired by her story. Take a few minutes and "walk around" her blog and read her story!! Starting today, Gussy Sews is launching a project called Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop and Linky Party to connect bloggers with other bloggers= Inspiration and Fun!
I'm in!
*****************************
The first Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop is to post and write about something HANDMADE.
My miracle daughter born in May
My wonderful Mom went to be with the Lord in October
A precious bear made with love by volunteers from Vitas Hospice
Beautifully priceless
6 comments:
You can feel the reverence and love in this simple post- thank you.
what a treasure!
Leah,
I want to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog last week. It really meant a lot to me and I really appreciated your kind words...even though we don't know each other.
Your friend,
Laura
(happyhawkins.blogspot.com)
Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I'm glad you're a part of the inspiration with Gussy! I am excited to start the quilt, I'll update as I go (it will def take awhile!). By the way your daughter is beautiful!
Just beautiful. Your mom lives on through you and your stories and memories of her.
What a precious picture and what a special memory. Faith is growing so much and is such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment