Where did my baby go? Faith is definately transitioning out of babyhood and into toddlerhood. As much fun as I am having now with her, I sniff sniff a little to think she is not a baby anymore.
We are starting to see a silly side of Faith. She is loving to giggle and when she rounds a corner and we say, "boo" she giggles and toddles off as fast as she can go giggling all the way. It is pure bliss!
Faith has noticed Gemma bear more and more. She loves carrying the bear around and as much as it touches my heart, I just had to put it away for now. Somedays it just makes me too sad to see that bear and the reminder of my mom. Plus, Faith discovered the button eyes and was pulling on them. So, now the bear is sitting in Faith's room watching out for her. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment