Monday, July 11, 2011
Hannah will be an orphan no more!
If you have been following my blog for awhile, you will remember my connection with Hannah from New Day Foster Home in China. You can read my first post on her here. I was going to blog about her again on Saturday, because of this post from New Day.but the weekend just flew by and then before I could even get a post ready to go, some amazing news was announced via FB. Hannah is matched with a family!! I was just in tears with thankfulness that this child has a forever Mom and Dad. Hannah lived with a severe heart defect prior to going to New Day, who sadly was abandoned by her family because they could not care for her and her heart needs. I mean sit on that for a minute....the only choice Hannah's family had in China was to abandon her in hopes that her life would be saved. That is amazing love even though it is completely heartbreaking and not how it should be. I mean look at how far Hannah has come! What a true miracle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment