Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Day of Pampering

I am linking up again for Gussy Sews Linky Party.  This week's prompt is Pamper Yourself.  Sure I can do that or at least dream about it!

First, lets start with my new favorite breakfast!  Go check out Katie at Dashing Dish or find her on FB.  I love her "Milkshakes."  They truly are awesome.  My favorite one is the peanut butter chocolate.  Yummm!  Oh, and you have to have a Tervis cup.  I LOVE this cup.  It keeps things cold almost forever with no sweat (or keeps things hot for your favorite hot drink, too).


And, what afternoon wouldn't be complete without a Sonic drink during happy hour.  Half price is nice. :) 
(no I don't own this sign, but it would be sweet)

Source

I find it slightly crazy to see young girls getting pedicures.  I didn't get my first pedi until practically my wedding day.  And, I have been in love ever since!

Source

Oh, and foot massages how I love you!  Hubby (I know you are reading this) thanks for all the great foot massages. :)

Source
And, lets just round out this fabulous pampering post with a trip to Hawaii.  Love!

What do you like to do to pamper yourself?

No comments: